Please note that if you have previously performed an AV Capture desktop app activation, you will be prompted to re-activate the next time you launch AV Capture after resetting your password.
To reset your password:
- Open the Meeting Management portal's Forgot Password web page.
- Type your email address (i.e. Username).
- Click Send Reset Code.
- Check your email inbox (Subject is "AVCaptureAll user password reset request"). If the email is not present shortly, check your email client's spam folder.
- Open the email and copy the included verification code.
- Click the hyperlink in the email to open the Meeting Management portal's Reset Password web page.
- On the Reset Password page, verify that the email address is correct, paste in the Verification Code, then enter and confirm the new password.
- Click Reset Password.
We recommend making a note of your AVCA User credentials in a secure and accessible location for future reference.