This issue is most likely due to the agenda document being in an obsolete format. Look at the top of Word - does it display "[Compatibility Mode]" (as shown below)?
If yes, use the following steps to replace the obsolete document with an updated version.
- Launch the AV Capture desktop app.
- Open the desired session via the Browse Sessions window.
- If this does not automatically launch Word, open the agenda from the Session Documents section.
- In Word, click File -> Save As.
- Select the Desktop as the save location.
- Directly under the File Name field, click the dropdown list for Save As Type and select "Word Document (*.docx)".
- Click the Save button.
- Close Word.
- In the Session Documents section, select the agenda and click the Remove button.
- Import the updated agenda (that you saved to the Desktop in step 6).
- Verify that the top of Word no longer displays "[Compatibility Mode]".
To avoid this issue in the future:
- Update agenda template(s) to the latest Word document format (.docx)
- When saving agendas from a different source, be sure to save them in the current format (.docx)