This is most likely because Word's Track Changes feature is enabled. A time stamp is a hyperlink. When Track Changes is enabled, the hyperlink address is included with the displayed hyperlink text (e.g. avca:b691981d-e273-4ab2-ba29-5eb6fb46845f@00:00:0609:21:05 AM (00:00:06)).
To disable Track Changes:
- Open the session in AVC.
- In Word, navigate to the Review tab.
- Click on the expand arrow under the Accept button (1), and select "Accept All Changes and Stop Tracking" from the dropdown menu (2).
- New time stamps will now be displayed correctly.
To fix existing time stamps:
- Navigate to a time stamp.
- Use your mouse to select the additional text (as shown below). This text is easy to differentiate because it is the hyperlink just to the left of the time stamp.
- Cut the selected text.
- Use your mouse to select the time stamp text (e.g. 09:21:05 AM (00:00:06)).
- Right-click on the selected text and choose "Link" from the dropdown menu. This will open the Insert Hyperlink window.
- In the Insert Hyperlink window, paste the text (from step 3) into the Address field.
- Click OK.